SMS mailing for business!
SMS mailing for business
Which method is more effective for promoting your company’s products and services, SMS or Email mailing. Both methods have their advantages, in which we will try to understand this article.
SMS marketing versus e-mailing is one of the most discussed topics of marketing technologies. In my opinion, at present, for any brand the ability to communicate with their customers through only one single channel is not the most effective strategy that converts all SMS or e-mail.
So, you need to think about which marketing channel can help you communicate with your customers correctly. In fact, it’s pretty simple. Check the statistics and check the numbers created by Message Systems, based on a survey of 500 consumers, who calculated SMS marketing and email marketing statistics.
- According to MailCimp.com statistics, only 24.54% of emails sent via Email mailings were opened and viewed. While SMS messages were read in 99% of cases, according to the data provided by Tatango.com.
- Secondly, the electronic link has only 2.95% of clicks for retailers. The average speed of transition to retail SMS marketing is 36%.
- 90% of the text messages were read within 3 minutes.
- 991% of adults have a phone at hand, for quick reading of SMS messages. While 84% of all electronic traffic goes to spam.
- There are about 6 million mobile devices in the world. And there are only 3.6 million registered mailboxes.
- 19% of people click on the URL sent by SMS, and only 4.2% will click on it in the email.
- SMS gives an interaction factor of 6-8% times higher than emails.
Undoubtedly, the use of e-mail is still higher than SMS mailing, but perhaps sending a large number of emails, you should make sure that these emails open, since your work by e-mail has a high probability of spam. Smartphones allowed marketing companies to connect with people through both channels right through their pocket.
This does not mean that you should now abandon your marketing strategy by e-mail and should work on SMS marketing. Both are important. If SMS – it’s personal letters, more business. But if you really want a super popular marketing method, I suggest you do not forget about any of them. If you are concerned about your emails, it’s time to reflect on the SMS-mailing!
The “SvetomirBy” company offers a wide range of SMS services for your business. Advertise your product with “SvetomirBy” company with the most efficiency and get immediate benefit.