Internet bulk mailing from subscribers base!
Bulk mailing from subscribers base
In modern world, where competition for each client is increasing every day, one has to resort to a new way of advertising your business, the goods and services provided. Proceeding from this trend, mass mailings with the help of the Internet are becoming more popular. If you are a successful business owner, then, of course, you’ve heard about such advertising methods as E-mail mailing, Viber mailing and SMS mailing. We will try to find out what advantages each of them includes and what features should be taken into account when using them.
Today E-mail marketing can be safely described as an inexpensive but very effective substitute for direct mail and is a more promising business direction than traditional banner advertising.
E-mail marketing has the following advantages:
- Inexpensive channel support;
- Possibility of full automation of the process;
- Allows you to assemble a unique base of your audience;
- Increase efficiency based on customer information;
- Creating communication between the brand and the potential buyer.
Features that are worth paying attention to E-mail distribution will the most productive:
- Make your dispatch “personalized” so that each recipient can read “to whom” this or that letter was sent.
- Send your letters only to those users who really will be interested in your proposal.
- Always let us unsubscribe from your mailing list.
- Conduct a correspondence from your person or the person of your company. Do not forge the sender’s name and address.
- Regularly update your client base and clear it of invalid contacts, from those who unsubscribed. This will help your newsletter not become a spam mailing.
E-mail marketing is still associated with something not pleasant, and disgusting spam (mailing is undesirable correspondence). But in fact, this is a great misconception. E-mail marketing is a modern tool for working with the target audience, which facilitates direct communication between the seller of goods and services and his buyer.
Advertising dispatch via Viber is a standard solution and an excellent marketing ploy. In the end, modern people perceive much more effectively and better understand the innovations. Using the Viber tagging, you, as soon as possible, will advertise a new product or service provided by you.
Advantages of sending via Viber:
- A huge target audience. In the end, almost every second person uses the program, and every day of such people becomes more and more. This messenger is available to anyone who has a smartphone, laptop or tablet.
- Viber mailing has no limitations, since you can target your advertising to subscribers abroad, regardless of what mobile operator the person is using.
- Exchange of any information and sending Viber mailing is much cheaper, because here you need to pay only for the Internet. As a result, you get an almost free resource for sending advertisements to all registered users.
- Any message can contain not only the text of the advertising company, but also photos, logos and even video clips.
- People who can afford to buy an expensive smartphone or other modern device may not only be interested in the products offered on the mailing list, but so they are able to buy it.
Features of mass mailing:
– Mass mailing will help to quickly inform people about promotions and discounts, as well as advertise services or products offered at affordable prices, to choose the target audience for visiting an interesting site or event;
– The application can be downloaded for free from the Internet. Installation takes only a few seconds, and in a minute you can already use Viber to the fullest;
– Each message can contain up to 1000 characters;
– The selected contacts will receive the message in a pop-up window, and they can immediately respond to it.
SMS dispatch (“Short message service”) is a text message that can be sent to a mobile phone or you can receive a message. Using SMS as a form of marketing means that a text message can be carefully written to very quickly and easily report a special offer or information about the company to a large group of people from the online base.
SMS mailing is not spam, but authorized sending of messages, as each client must give the company permission to send text messages to their mobile phone. Companies can collect their mobile phone numbers in different ways. Once you have permission to contact, you must decide who you want to send a message to, and what you want to tell them.
Successful marketing campaigns send a short and concise message with a very clear call to action. They often personalize the message to include the client’s name in order to increase the probability of a response. A clear call to action can be a link to the site, phone number or e-mail address. To measure how successful SMS is, you should be able to track the response to it, without the clear actions required by the customer, you can not do this. Online platforms also provide you with a delivery report for each SMS you send.
Use the service of internet mailing by the “SvetomirBy” company and get immediate profit, from the sale of your goods and services! Promote your business with modern methods together with “SvetomirBy”!