Good advertising is visible from afar. And banners are best visible. These huge advertising canvases hang over busy streets and cover entire facades of houses. But sometimes such size leads to sad consequences. We saw these dirty sagging canvases. Today we will tell you how to use the advantages of street banners and not to lose money on their shortcomings.
How to use advantages
Banners have become popular not only because of their size and price. Banner helps out when other types of advertising cannot manage.
- Any size.Banner are made from vinyl fabric. Its pieces are easily soldered, and the seams are almost invisible. Therefore, a banner can occupy both two square meters in a window, and close the facade of a ten-story building. If the advertising area is really large or vice versa too small use the banner.
- Wide coverage. The street traffic can reach several tens of thousands of people a day. Most of us walk the same road every day, so even a small banner can give 20-30 thousand contacts. Use the banner if you want to reach the maximum audience.
- Production speed. Banners are made from vinyl fabric, and image is done by the wide-format printing method. Banner 10×10 m can be produced in a day. If you need to launch an advertising campaign urgently banner help you.
- Simple installation. . Banners stretch directly on the facade of the building, in embrasure of the window or in a rigid frame. Use the banner if there are no billboards nearby.
How to be fighting against disadvantages
Almost all the advantages of banners easily become shortcomings. But you can avoid them.
- Insecure fastening. The canvas easily tears, if it was poorly fixed. Only the edge of the banner can come off, and then it will hang. Monitor the status of the banner simply if it is hanging on your building. But this becomes a problem if the banner is on the other city side. For the street, use reinforced cloth recommended. For the large dimensions use a mesh. Pay special attention to the quality of installation. Do not be too lazy to check holding strength of installation when you take work.
- Endurance. There is no point in making a big banner if you need it for a week or two. The expenses will not pay off. Use banners only in the long term. Measure the size of the banner with the time of the advertising campaign.
- Not enough information. A banner is always a short message. Drivers just do not have time to read a long text, and pedestrians are uncomfortable to go watching up. Use the banner where people stand or go slowly – At crossroads, squares, on exits from shopping centers.
- Wide audience range. Banner is difficult to refer to a specific audience. You cannot influence who is walking along the street. Use the banner if you are potentially interesting to all pedestrians. For example, it is important to know about the opening of a grocery store, but legal advice will be of little interest to anyone.
How to use banners
Let’s sum up. The banner can be any size and is not afraid of rain and snow with the right material selection. Therefore, the banners cover the facades of the renovated houses, they are stretched over the street and in the shop windows. Banner is simple to produce, therefore, if tomorrow the opening and the sign is not ready – order the banner without any hesitations. Unlike the sidewalk sign, the banner does not take up space on the sidewalk, so it is convenient to use it for navigation. A small banner on the wall of the house will show pedestrians where you are.